- work between Monday to Friday, 5-8hours a day.
- inspect electrical components including wiring, panels, voltage, etc.
- test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning.
- troubleshoot and maintain certain voltage system.
- willing and able to lift up to 70lbs and to kneel.
- perform all phases of installation, maintenance, repair and inspection of electrical and instrumentation systems
- repair, adjust, and install electrical equipment including: controllers, recorders, transmitters, transducers, motor control centers, building, lighting, ventilation equipment, electrical panels, relays, conduits, switches.
- changes and repairs AC/DC electric motors and parts, relays, solenoids, and terminal strips.
- use hand tools, power tools, hammers, pry-bars, examines parts for defects.
- work multi-task and work independently.
Must Have/Own: TOOLS and Understanding of basic electricity, commercial and industrial electricity.
Must Have: Valid Driver License
Hourly rate : $30.00
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.